Re: [orca-list] Replying to a message inGMail standard view with latest Orca

That's what I first tried, and it did not work, nor did trying to manually focus, but then it seems I did get
a msg body
field open on another try. I hit the send button, but it looked like the msg was put in to drafts, not sent.
I had to do other things at this point, and have not gone back to look at this again since.
I'll try with the newer orca 13.90 I'm running now as soon as I can.
--
B.H.