Re: [orca-list] problem with gparted

I just log in as root to run something like those.

kendell clark <coffeekingms gmail com> wrote:

hi
I know about this one. I'm not exactly sure what's causing it, but
sometimes gparted works and sometimes it doesn't. This isn't just with
gparted though. Any app that tries to run as root will sometimes work
with orca, and at other times not. Imo this needs fixing, soon.