Re: [orca-list] Heads-up: I've branched for 3.14 and please test master

Hey José.

On 09/02/2014 06:06 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:

3. Press down arrow two times.
Observe that orca reads a bunch of text.

Confirmed. This is the biggest issue. I'll try to solve that today.
Thanks for the test case!

4. Press down arrow one time.
5. Press up arrow two times.
Observe that orca does not read the same text read in step 3.

There are other occasions where there is not an exact match between down
arrow and up arrow. That's on the to-do list as well. But this:

Seems that orca is joining many lines in step 3.

Is of far more concern. Thanks again!
--joanie