Re: [orca-list] Heads-up: I've branched for 3.14 and please test master

I'm getting a lot of sticking, i.e. can't arrow up or down from many links, but once in to a block of text
things work as
they should.
This has happened on the first three pages I've visited, including the basic html view of gmail. I also got
stuck on a
button or two, but have had a good experience other than that.
I can tab rapidly through 10 or 20 links at a time which was not working so well with the last few daze
builds. Structural
nav is snappyconsidering my hardware.
Should we check for new builds before this time tomorrow?
Regards,
--
B.H.