Re: [orca-list] Heads-up: I've branched for 3.14 and please test master

With further testing, it seems as though our infamous looping bug is
back. To reproduce this from master, go to
http://superuser.com/questions/460379/can-kvm-guest-get-more-cpus-than-it-has
Go down near the bottom to where it says "Add a comment." Pressing the
down arrow key at this point seems to loop on this line forever. I was
on this site in Orca 3.12 recently and a previous pull from master, and
didn't notice this loop in this place. Debug.out is at
https://cloud.kyle.tk/public.php?service=files&t=a69001799ea6f0238dc081e5602b6e3e
Thanks for any help.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/