[orca-list] menus

I am running vinux 4.0 installed to the hard drive. The user I created when I installed vinux has a feature I'd like to replicate for other users I create. Specifically, thunderbird and firefox menus are accessible via shortcut keys in the default user but not for the users I create after the install. For example, I can press Alt+f to get to the file menu when logged in as the user I created during the install but that does not work for the users I created later. There must be some gnome setting you can set to make that work.