Re: [orca-list] Translating Orca questions

Hello,
I think you are struggling with the same things like I did a little while ago. Not to mention you do have the same background like me referring to times when I was comfortably enjoying translating of NVDA in the team dedicated just to that.
Gnome  is a bit larger projects and it manages localization differently.
For each language there is a team with a leader, with some trusted members who are able to proof read the translation and other people helping doing the translations them selves. All of them are using gnome damned lies website to share and manage their work. Each team has a corresponding web page e.g. here is the croatian team one.... https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/hr/ Reading this you will see croatian people forming this team do also have a community website at http://lokalizacija.linux.hr/
The team coordinator is named Robert Sedak <robert sedak sk htnet hr>
What is worrying that there are no croatian members with commit access to gnome git repository. Besides Robert and you there is another person on the team named Sinisa Habek. I think you should get in touch with one of these peoople how deeply they are involved and see if someone can get commit access to the gnome git repository. Except me there are three more people in the slovak transation team besides me and at least two of them do have commit access so we are all happy, can cooperate, besides translating orca I have also tried to help a little translating other apps. Hopefully someone better experienced such as Attila will add more details so you can make something to revive croatian team and also receive git write access.

Greetings

Peter