[orca-list] iceweasel 31 strangeness

Yesterday, I did a dist-upgrade on my debian stable machine. It updated iceweasel from 24 to 31. Now orca is acting strangly on some data entry text fields. For example, the search field at www.google.com hangs my machine. I think it's changing the content of the box really, really rapidly and orca is trying to keep up. In other words, I don't really think this is a bug in orca as much as an incompatibility. Is there a new auto-fill feature in iceweasel 31 or something? Can I turn it off?