[orca-list] Orca and thunderbird under mate

Hi everyone, I thought I was in the clear with my mate and Thunderbird issue, but not so much. This is even
more weird. Does anyone know why I would get the notification that I have a new email while inmate, but still
when I launch Thunderbird, it says the Mozilla Thunderbird inbox on accessible? I do have someone working on
this when he gets time, but just wanted to post an update, and wondered if anyone else had any ideas. Thanks
for any help in advance. Again as a refresher, it is Mate 1.8.1, running on a 32-bit version of ubuntu Utopic
or 14.10. All packages are up-to-date as of this morning.
Thanks again,
Guy
Sent from my iPhone