[orca-list] Easy way to try latest LibreOffice on F123

Hi everyone,

As you know, on F123, non-technical users can easily try out and offer feedback on the latest version of Orca by using the experimental-orca command on the Terminal, and then come back to the stable version just as easily with the stable-orca command.

Since the feedback on the experimental-orca command was so positive, we now have an equally easy way for anyone to try the latest version of LibreOffice. You guessed it, if you want to try accessibility improvements on the latest LibreOffice so you can offer feedback to developers, just enter the Terminal with Control Alt T and type experimental-libreoffice. To go back to the stable version of LibreOffice, you can simply enter stable-libreoffice.

As always, we have already updated all F123 installations to include the above commands.

Our thanks goes to Kyle Brouhard, for contributing these two new commands.

Do feel free to contribute commands of your own, request new ones, or simply offer feedback on existing ones at our list. Just send a mesage to:
f123english-subscribe yahoogroups com

Thanks,

Fernando
F123 ISO for DVD for 64-bit computers: