[orca-list] Reading RSS in a accessible application

Hello all,

Using Ubuntu 14.04 and Orca 3.10.3, I trying to read rSS by means of
Thunderbird.

It's easy to navigate and select news, but when the window is opened
to read the content of news, Orca does not behave very well.

Sometimes the "o" command does not find any object to read. The
ctrl+down arrow does not work as imagined.

In other words, dispite the easyness to navigate among news, it's
often that I have to print the page in PDF and convert it to txt with
pdftotext.

So my question is: is Thunderbird really the best application to read RSS.

In the past, I used also Google Reader. After its end, I tried to find
other accessible service, but I could not find it. So I enlarge my
question: does someone know a desktop or a online application which
interacts appropriately with Orca?

Best regards,
--
Luciano de Souza