Re: [orca-list] Notifications can work on MATE

Hi,

Here's the patch I've just submitted to Debian for Orca.

Regards,

Le 10/10/2014 08:56, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe a écrit :
Hi,

ok I'll do it if you want. It's a one-line patch, so I'd like users to test the change 1st however. Then I'll do a patch, I didn't think a such little change required a proper patch. What I'll do I think is I'll do it for Debian and try to forward it upstream so, not to write 2 files for, I repeat, one line added similar as what xou did for marco with metacity.

Regards,

Le 10/10/2014 04:34, Joanmarie Diggs a �crit :
Hi Jean-Philippe.

What patch? <smiles> If you were to open a bug in GNOME's bugzilla and
attach a proper patch which you have tested and which I could review and
commit, I'd be happy to do so. Bonus points for one created via git
format-patch with you as author so I can just push it.

Thanks!
--joanie