[orca-list] Notifications can work on MATE

Hi,

MATE users remember that when mate-notification-daemon is installed, daemons don't notify the user. I tested with network cable and dropbox. I also tested with an IRC client.

I have just found a solution similar as this for windows title with alt-tab, found by Joanie. Actually, just add to script_manager.py from Orca package this:
'mate-daemon-notification': 'notification-daemon',

Restart Orca. Now any notif works, for network, dropbox, etc.

Could this patch be shipped to Orca? I'll try to make it ship in Debian.

Regards,