Re: [orca-list] about the best distro to a newbie and so on

Hi.

I think that you can try F123 or sonar, although I use arch.

On 10/11/2014 01:28 PM, Felipe V. Ramos wrote:
Hello all,

Well, although I knew Linux for around six year and use a little, now
I'm really using more and  thinking about change from windows to linux.

But first I have some questions.

Is there any recommended distro to newbies, mainly with translation to
brasilian portuguese?

If there is not, what the best distro/version to use? I have here ubuntu
but I think it's a 13.x, but the orca is in the 3.10 version.

I'm a science computation student and we begin to really use linux, but
I'm having many problems. I think that use a old version of orca can be
the worst, hahaha.

Thank you all!
[]s
Felipe