Re: [orca-list] Alternative for launching Orca Preferences?

OK, a bit more information on my fluxbox issue:
Orca -s does _not open any window here using fluxbox. I was not aware of this option, so have never used it
before/never had the need except for when
using fluxbox, and so far so bad. Orca autostarts prettymuch flawlessly with fluxbox, and the only thing I've
had to do extra is killing off
speech-dispatch process when I shutdown which is typical in my experience with non gnome desktops.
So it looks like my faint hope that just remapping insert spacebar might get things working gets tossed in to
the bad idea bin along with so many
others.
--
B.H.