Re: [orca-list] Alternative for launching Orca Preferences?

Thanks, this will help me, but there's a larger issue here somewhat realated to the conversation at hand.
I wrote to this list a few weeks ago re the fact that I have notbeen able to open orca prefs, nor use some of
the other orca keybindings when I use
fluxbox as my GUI environment. I use several mate packages to make this more than just a WM, and besides
being lightning fast and the most thrifty GUI
I've ever seen except for ratpoison which for me is much less efficient to use, mostly provides good
accessability with a few helpers and work arounds.
At least one person has not had this issue, but I can't figure out what they are doing different. I can
access ap specific prefs in fluxbox, but the
global ones have never opened. Yes, on the same hardware/arch installation I have no issues with global prefs
or other keybindings when using Mate,
XFCE, etc.
Other actions that have not worked for me are checking battery state, time or date, and at least one more
that's slipping my mind at the moment.
If I asked and forgot I'm sorry, but a question for Trev Sawnders; I'm thinking you run fluxbox on debian, is
this correct?
I'm wondering if there could be something distro specific with some xorg package that is causeing my lack of
some functionality here.
I'm unfamiliar with orca debugging, but will take a look and see if I can figure anything useful out.
Hopefully there are some tips on the wiki re this.