[orca-list] Orca and Mate

Hello everybody, especially fans of Mate!

I just tried this environment on the Archlinux distro and was quite pleased with its usability for us, Orca users. There is only one point that prevent me to work efficiently with this desktop. When I press the alt+tab key combination to switch between open applications, Orca does not announce the name of the app I am switching to, unless I release the key combination. After that the title of the selected window is read correctly.

Can I do something to overcome this annoying issue?

Thanks!

Sergei.