Re: [orca-list] orca on logg in screen on ubuntu

Yes, on different versions of Ubuntu I've had this happen regularly.
It can be good for many boots in a row and then once or twice orca doesn't speak unless I manually start it.
Not sure about grub-menu beeping, do not specifically remember one way or another.
Another issue that occurs is sound can be turned all the way down or muted, usually after changing from
headphones to speakers or visa versa.
I learned to  locate both items in the menubar as the shortcut sometimes fails as well.