Re: [orca-list] orca silent with alt tabing to an apliction on ubuntu

You should be able to read the terminal using numpad or lpatop equivalent.
Make sure the terminal is maximized
A couple of suggestions re youtube-dl, a program I use a lot:
First, like most CLI aps you will get a better experience using speakup in a console rather than a gnome or
other terminal emulater and orca, but I
think I did use a terminal with youtube-dl with no issues a couple of weeks ago.
There is also a graphical interface for youtube-dl, not sure if it is in Ubuntu repos or not that you may
want to look at.
It's called youtube-dl-gui.

--=
B.H.