Re: [orca-list] Can not change shortcut for changing focus/browse mode (shift + a)

hi
I could change the keyboard shortcut, and when I saved orca's settings
and closed and reopened firefox, the keyboard shortcut had actually
changed. But orca kept saying the old shortcut was bound to go to next
clickable, and I couldn't change it back to the default because it
said itw as already used. Definitely a bug.
Thanks
Kendell clark