Re: [orca-list] Java 8 accessibility

On 18/11/14 09:39, Jann Schneider wrote:
I'm just a bit confused how to enable accessibility support in Java 8.
Confused because i don't really understand if i have to install a kind
of access bridge like on older versions or the java-atk-wrapper or
something totally different :-)

As far as I know, Java ATK Wrapper is still the tool you need. I haven't read anything to indicate that it has been superseded. I would suggest installing it first and trying a test application that is known to be accessible. If that doesn't work and if you don't receive better advice here, ask on a good Java-related mailing list.