Re: [orca-list] starting orca in linux mint?

And to be clear, the sinemun desktop is one that is not accessible on any distro.
There is mint with mate, but as Alex says, you'd need a lot to get it to work as it doesn't have the
accessibility stack that Ubuntu does.
As far as I know there's been no work done on getting this distro to work for us, and it's been very popular
for years now. They have surely atracted
developers, coders and hackers. They probably just do not care enough to learn what they need to know to get
things to work.
As Alex says, you may be able to add repos and get good results, but I'd think twice unless you read that
others have done an install of the mint
package on Ubuntu.
Build from source in those cases.
There are some things that Mint puts in different places than Ubuntu, but probably not so many.