[orca-list] Ajax Bluechat and Orca complete solution

Dear users and evelopers,
To use Orca with Ajax blue chat with Orca 3.10.3, install latest stable
Ubuntu Mate, downgrade to Orca 3.10.3 and install latest available
stable build of Seamonkey.

Or do somethink so Mozilla Firefox included with Ubuntu Mate will not
display history sub menu, if this sub menu can not be disabled from
preferences menu, who of us would tell me, which file of Mozilla Firefox
source code do I have to change to recompile Firefox so history sub menu
will not be displayed. Fortunately, Seamonkey do not use this sub menu.

And direct links for happiness.
Ajax blue chat testing release

https://codeload.github.com/Frug/AJAX-Chat/zip/testing

Gnome-Orca 3.10.3 Debian package

http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gnome-orca/gnome-orca_3.10.3-0ubuntu1_all.deb

And do not be afraid, this was my last message related to Ajax blue
chat, Orca and ARIA live regions announcement.
Latest Orca included with Ubuntu Mate is much more faster, there are
many new useful features, but i Am forced to use older Orca. BUt may be,
that somebody of us is so deeply familiar with Javascript, that somebody
will repair Ajax bluechat so it will support ARIA standards much more
better.
But it is only my ream, that may be will never come true.

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.