Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird-nightly is badly broken it appears

OK,
I updated to latest nightly, and all the same issues are there, no reporting of a message being sent or other notifications either. The menus read fine, my new mail sound plays, and I can mostly read messages although there's some iregular behavior in html bodies perhaps, but not really checked to make sure that was not a one off. Anyway, thunderbird 36 looks like it will be a total bust if they do not get on the ball. This is being coposed from a copy of a nightly build of thunderbird 35 I had fortuantely.
--

B.H.