Re: [orca-list] updating Gnome 3 in Debian

Hello,
I think it is verry difficult if not inpossible to install gnome 3.14 on a debian wheezy system. I would advise you to stay with debian but install debian unstable instead of debian wheezy. Gnome 3.14 is just rolling into debian unstable as I was able to find out on the gnome page on the debian wiki.
I have never tried this my-self but I think debian installer on the unstable image is also accessible like the debian wheezy one. the accessibility page on the debian wiki is also worth to read.
And of course feel free to ask more questions if you need help please.

Greetings

Peter