Re: [orca-list] changing orca modifier

Hello,
I am afraid setting arbitrary key as an orca modifier key is not possible even by editing config files.
Recently ability to open screen reader preferences window by executing orca with -s parameter has been added as an alternate method besides orca+space keyboard command as a result of a discussion on this list. This should be working in orca master.
I assume remapping keys is considered to be rather virtualization software feature.
So at least to partially answer your question you can launch screen reader preferences window by executing it from the terminal or launcher like this:
orca -s

Greetings

Peter