Re: [orca-list] in-page links not working

hi
I have both a nightly firefox, and a nightly thunderbird, and so I'll
test and report back
Thanks
Kendell clark

On 11/13/2014 03:21 PM, covici ccs covici com wrote:
Well, I can certainly give you steps, go to http://www.phpbb.org,
find any forum and go to a topic in the forum and use the view
first unread post link.  Its destructive, once you do it the link
disappears and you just have the name of the topic as a link.
Testing with a night ly build is difficult and time consuming,
since I have to compile.  Note that the # and text after the # in
the link is ignored.

Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:

Hi John.

Any chance you can test it with a nightly build of Firefox? That
may or may not be a bug that was recently fixed by Mozilla. And
if you see with Firefox nightly, could you please give me
concrete steps (complete with URL and links etc.) so that I can
debug it?

Thanks! --joanie