Re: [orca-list] in-page links not working

Hi John.

Any chance you can test it with a nightly build of Firefox? That may or
may not be a bug that was recently fixed by Mozilla. And if you see with
Firefox nightly, could you please give me concrete steps (complete with
URL and links etc.) so that I can debug it?

Thanks!
--joanie