[orca-list] thunderbird in Ubuntu mate 04 and 10

Dear friends,
I have Ubuntu mate 14.04 and 14.10 and I have the same problem in both versions with Thunderbird. On Ubuntu Mate 14.04 is Orca 3.14.2 oficially and on Ubuntu Mate 14.10 is Orca 3.12.2. When I open tb, I can hear this: "Thunderbird panel inaccessible." And I can't do anything, because orca is silent. I can return to desktop with ctrl alt d and go back to TB with alt tab, but that's all. Where is the problem? Firefox works normally and very well for me.
Thanks and sorry for my not good English,
P. V.