[orca-list] espeak on orca suddently speak strange words!

Hi,
system:
ubuntu 14.04 gnome
orca:
3.14

before this i had an issue on vlc media player not working with orca
and one of the person on this list suggested me to install qt-at-spi
and i did but it said it is at the latest version. But then i added
this ppa, ppa:vinux/trusty, and perform sudo apt-get update and then i
got a notification telling me update is available. I press install on
it but after several minutes on the process, orca began speaking
strange english, i don't know what language but it speaks english but
with that strange  slang or dialeg. The language on the espeak is set
to english united states  but it speaks  the same. But from what i
notice, the espeak is updated during the update process on ubuntu.
Because, Before this, i am using espeak released on 2012, because at
that time espeak english united states cannot pronounce "button"
properly. It said, "buttern" instead of "button." But now, espeak
pronounce button correctly, button, so that's why i said espeak has
been updated during the update process. But the problem is, the dialeg
has been changed. Any idea how to fix this?