Re: [orca-list] [Support] linux on desktop

I remember a lot of discussions on this list about focus mode vs browse mode. I was clear with some aspects and unclear about some, like for example when to have Orca set the modes automatically during the tab and shif + tab key or during structural navigation. Was wondering how the performance has increased and how I can get maximum bennifits. This too was cleared later on. I think a few things may still not be clear to people and for one thing, i never thought the way Orca handles pages is some thing like JAWS's forms mode. The structural navigation with modes which can be made sticky in a non-vertual (real-time ) browsing environment is a really great feature and I just loved it. Forms mode as I have herd it is plan old black and white stuff where either u r in a mode where you have to type into a box and stuff and browsing mode is where you can't do the same. In Orca I see things can be combined in various ways and that too in a real browser not vertual buffers.
So, this does not really sound bad at all.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.environment is far better than JAWS or any screen reader which does use buffered view or virtual view.