Re: [orca-list] linux mint cynamon

hi
I'll also add that the cinnamon developer, can't remember his name
right now, has expressed absolutely no willingness, and in fact some
animocity to enabling it. I've never talked to him directly about
this, since I have no patience for people like this, but from what
I've heard, he seems to think adding accessibility with orca would
'confuse users' or 'increase memory usage'. He might be right about
the memory usage, but if so, it can't increase it by much. If you're
looking for a good desktop that has low resources and works well orca,
have you tried mate? Ok, sales pitch over, lol.
Thanks
Kendell clark