[orca-list] installing debian packages I downloaded using my voicenote apex and copied to an sd card and transferred to my offline vinux desktop?

Hello, All,

I just installed vinux on my hp compaq dc7900 small factor desktop pc.
I used the voicenote apex to download the driver package for the bcmwl
kernel source and I am trying to figure out how to install it so I can
get my usb wifi adapter working. My usb wifi adapter is a netgear
wna3100 v1 n300 wireless adapter broadcom bcm43231. I have the debian
package on my desktop, and I am wondering how to install it from there
using the terminal. Please let me know as soon as possible, because I
really need help getting my wifi up and running.

Sincerely,

Isaac Sebastian