[orca-list] firefox search engine management does not display correctly when changing list order

When I am organizing my firefox search engines and press the move up or move down buttons the list does not
update the
order until I hit OK and go back to the search item in tools.  At first I did not think this so bad as I
could count the
number of positions I wanted to move up or down and just press the button that many times. It seemed to work
last night,
but I had a few less search engines in my list, and only was trying to move one at a time. This morning after
adding about
a half dozen new options in the search engine list I tried to put things in to order, but things did not at
all behave
predictably  when I tried to move more than one entry before hitting OK. Even multiple presses of move up or
down on the
same search engine  does not always work reliably. Sometimes after moving an item up or down it appears twice
in the list,
but not always. I have not yet determined if one is actually working with the named item after the first
keypress on up or
down or not. It seemed to last night, but this morning it certainly was not much of the time.
I'll try and do a more systematic test later.
Is this a known issue? If not, let me know and I'll file a bug.
I'm using orca 3.13.2 pre, pulled with the orca-git package in the arch aur. There were a few letters and
perhaps numbers
after the version that were shown when I updated, but according to my package manager the package had not
been updated or
changed in over a week, and that was probaby close to a week ago that I tried to force the update. It would
have just been
a reinstall, so I reckon this is however master was a couple ofweeks ago.
--
B.H.