[orca-list] diacritic marks problem with example

Reading of diacritic marks becomes a disturbance and obstruction to understand the non English word written in English spelling, in the English article. If there is any method to hear such words with the proper accent denoted by the diacritic marks. Or omitting the oral presentation of such marks by orca to understand the English spelling without any disturbance.

 Typing of such is also discussable.

I present you a sentence of that kind for ready reference. Pleas not it was not typed by me.

among a number of small kingdoms called Svar£pams like Ve¸¡·u, Perumpa¶appu, Ne¶iyirippu and K°lam. Among them the history of the rise of Perumpa¶appu into a considerable political power is available from the beginning of 15th century . ....