Re: [orca-list] orca is not detecting imbeeded player

hi
If you mean flash videos, which I'm assuming you do, I don't know for
sure, orca needs lots of work in this area. Currently it cannot see a
flash object, it acts as if it's not there. If it's an html5 video or a
custom player, sometimes orca will work with those. I'm sorry I can't be
more specific, this is one of those areas where it's more miss than hit,
unfortunately.