Re: [orca-list] can orca work with xfce?

Dear,
If i can recommend You, do not use XFCE, use LXDE or Mate desktop instead because of low memory allocations of those desktop environments. The advantage of Mate is,that it work with Orca except apps with root privileges if You are running Orca as non root user account. LXDE is using much less RAM, unfortunately, Orca flat rewiev feature do not work as it should in some apps. I have tried Mate live CD and eventhough this system can not be used with package manager, system can not be installed, i would very like to use it even without update manager and package manager.
Because i think, that this system have very big potential.
If you want to run some distro with XFCE and Orca, keep in mind, that yu will have to set some environment variables and yu will have to edit some scripts and it is not very kind task without screen reader. I do not know, if somebody can release some distro with Orca and XFCE support. Does somebody of You release some live .iso image with Linux distribution and XFCE desktop environment and with The working Orca?