Re: [orca-list] Heads up: App preferences now use the settings manager's backend

I"m running the latest orca mster, with the new preferences change, and
I've seen no issues so far. I'll test for a few more days and will
report back if I do. Re-configuring my apps wasn't much trouble,I only
had libreoffice customized.