-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Don Raikes
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2014 11:01 PM
To: Lucas Radaelli
Cc: ubuntu-accessibility lists ubuntu com;
debian-accessibility lists debian org; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] remote desktop accessibility under gnome with orca

That was my original thought. The professor for my cvlass is checking to see
if ssh is enabled on the remote systems. If it is then I should be fine,
however, there may be some  GUI applications I have to use so the remote
desktop type of access would still be helpful.