Re: [orca-list] remote desktop accessibility under gnome with orca

Hi Don,

TeamViewer on Windows is accessible. It should be available in Linux as well. I've used it here to connect to both Windows and Linux systems running the Gnome 3 desktop and the Mate desktop. Can you install software on the hosts you'll be connecting to?