Re: [orca-list] Color name support just added to Orca master

Wow, I'm curious how you did this. I gave it some thought a few years ago, and I did find a table mapping RGB values to color names, but I couldn't find an algorithm on line and I couldn't come up with one myself. I didn't spend that much time on it though, and I'm not the smartest guy in the world, so it doesn't surprise me that someone else cracked this nut, but I am curious how you did it. Feel free to ignore this question or respond to me privately if you don't want to discuss it or take up any list traffic on it. I'm just curious.