Re: [orca-list] Unable to edit certain text fields in Firefox

Jason White <jason jasonjgw net> wrote:
Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
I cannot reproduce that. But a similar issue was fixed in Orca 3.12.1.
Are you using that version or 3.12.0?

It's the 3.12.0-1 Debian package.

As soon as they release a 3.12.1 package, I'll try to reproduce the bug there.

Based on a quick test, I haven't been able to reproduce it in Orca 3.12.1-1,
which is now the current Debian package in the Unstable repository. I suspect
that the fix in 3.12.1 for the related issue also corrected this bug.