Re: [orca-list] Flat Review is a Mess in Firefox

Firstly, the easiest way to use last pass is from the contextual menus accessed with shift f10 or the menu
key. There you
should find a couple entries, plus log-in to last pass if you are not already logged in. I think there may be
some
keyboard shortcuts as well, but I've never used them if they exist. YOu find both formfill items and password
and user
name items in the two submenus, as well as the log-in I mentioned. This is not the same for chrome btw, but
you use the
same basic process to get at last pass options.
You do usually see some history stuff with flat review, and one extentsion I use is accessed by flat review
as well. I'm
not sure if there are artifacts left from previously visited pages in some cases.
YOu do not ever see the whole webpage in most cases/sites, but there are times where some buttons are
accessed via flat
review that can't be pressed with spacebar or enter.
I downloaded firefox29 a couple days ago, but have not yet tested it. I will likely continue to use firefox
24 as there's
an extension I find very useful that is broken starting with firefox26, and the patch that is available did
not appear to
work at all for me.
I do not know if the rerouting you mention has ever been part of orca/firefox functionality. Have you done
the things you
can't do with firefox29 on earlier versions, and if so which ones?
Regards,
--
B.H.