[orca-list] Browsing

Hello,

I have noticed that, at times, if I am on a heading and there is a paragraph below it, upon pressing down arrow, I hear nothing instead of the first line of the paragraph. If I read by word I hear the text but it is not read by up/down arrow. Pressing down arrow, however, does move to and read the next line. Has anyone else experienced this?

Noticed it on Debian Wheezy and Unstable with both Icewheezel and firefox.

Robert