[orca-list] Best distro for Orca and how to obtain bleeding-edge changes

Hello everyone,

I am currently running Debian Unstable which uses Orca 3.10.2. First, I want to know if this is the best way to receive the latest changes as I am mostly interested in messing with the latest code, regardless of its stability. I recall conversations on this list in the past about Debian not being the best for the latest in accessibility. What distro would be better? I have past experience with Arch Linux as well.

If the suggestion is to stick with Debian, is it best to use the version of Orca in experimental or just compile it from source? I'm comfortable with compiling from source.

Thanks,
Robert