Re: [orca-list] orca-list Digest, Vol 98, Issue 24

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Krishnakant Mane <krmane gmail com> wrote:
Hi Alex,
I liked that statement of not being stuck with old unity and thus loosing out on new accessibility enhancements.
Just wished to know the exact steps once I download Ubuntu 14.04.
Should I just boot into the installed version and do sudo apt-get install gnome gnome-shell?  or just gnome will do?
Secondly, to do this Unity 3d must be somewhat accessible, at least good enough to help me go into terminal.  Then how to change the display manager to litegdm?
If this really works out great, I might make my own remaster with gnome shell.
Just download Ubuntu Gnome directly? http://ubuntugnome.org/
If that would turn out not be accessible directly on the ISO go for Xubuntu and add Gnome, http://xubuntu.org/ .

/Jimmy