Re: [orca-list] New user!

I use Speakup when I use Vim. If I'm going to use an editor in the Terminal with Orca, it's usually Nano. This strategy has worked well for me for a number of years now. The best editor to use with Orca, of course, is Gedit. You can do pretty much the same things you can do with Vim using it. It is very powerful, easy to use and available as Gnome's stock editor.

Alex M