[orca-list] Oracle Enterprise linux orca and brltty

Hello,

I am testing a beta build of OracleEnterpriseLinux to see how accessible it is.

The installer is not at all accessible, but once installed, orca seems to work fine in gnome, and brltty works great at the console.

My problem is I can’t get brltty to work with orca in Gnome, so I don’t have Braille support in gnome.  I have gnome and brltty working successfully together in debian and ubuntu, but can’t seem to get them to work together on OEL.  Yes I did check the use Braille option in orca’s preferences.

Orca 3.6.3

Brltty 4.5

Python-brlapi 0.6.0-6

Brlapi 0.6.0-6