[orca-list] orca master using large amounts of ram on my machine in some cases

I have noticed that Orca master in some rare cases will take huge
amounts of ram. The most reliable way I have found to reproduce this is
to open and close the save as dialog in Libreoffice Writer rapidly by
pressing control+s and then escape although this does not always work. I
have had this crash also occur in Seamonkey interestingly while I was
trying to save a file. Has anyone else had these issues or can this be
reproduced by anyone with Orca master using the Libreoffice Scenario I
described above?