Re: [orca-list] using Ubuntu 13.10

You need to install Gnome. This is my distro at home.
Works great.
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2014, at 5:48 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chaltain gmail com> wrote:

I'm not as much in the loop as I used to be, but last I knew, Unity e(also known as Unity 3D) had some
accessibility issues that weren't going to be addressed until Ubuntu 14.04. Unity 2D, which was available
in Ubuntu 12.04, and which you may still be able to find, is supposed to be accessible.